Each year staff selection commission (SSC) conducts mixed graduate level (CGL) exam for the recruitment of Group ‘C’ and Group ‘D’ posts. If the applicants want to appear in the SSC CGL 2014 exam and then candidate must submit application form thru online mode. Here in 2014 SSC CGL online application form registration will begin from 18th January 2014. The final date of online application form registration of SSC CGL 2014 examination will be 14th February 2014.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2014
Applicants can register their application form online thru the official site of Staff Selection Commission (SSC), which is www.ssconline.nic.in. It is the single site from where you can apply for SSC CGL 2014 exam.
SSC CGL 2014 dates
- Application forms online registration will begin from – 18.01.2014
- Application forms online registration will end on – 14.02.2014
- SSC CGL 2014 Tier I exam date – 27.04.2014 & 04.05.2014
- SSC CGL 2014 Tier II exam date – 30.08.2014 & 31.08.2014
SSC CGL 2014 Eligibility criteria
- first applicant must have citizenship of India
- A graduate degree in any discipline from any recognized university is needed for SSC CGL 2014 exam.
- Minimum 18 years and max 27 year is the limitation of age.
- Relaxation shall give you if you belong from reserved category, according to the government.
Details of application fee
Generally, candidates are remits Rs. 100/- as application fee for SSC CGL exam. ST / SC / PWD/ Ex- servicemen / Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How you can apply
If candidates want to appear in the SSC CGL 2014 exam and then you must submit an application form through online. SSC CGL 2014 online application form should be registered only on through the online official site of staff selection commission which is www.ssconline.nic.in.